Network Protection Management Overview
Lockard's Network Protection Management Service, allows us to fully manage the security of your network. Lockard includes a Next Generation Network Firewall by Netgate. We manage this firewall, keeping it updated and patched, along with tuning it for performance and proactivily blocking active cyber attacks leaveraging our advance threat intelligence.
We also provide unlimited remote support for the firewall. This includes incident response, and troubleshooting Internet outages and issues. If your busiuness is being attacked, Lockard will know about it and response accordingly. Our monitoring and alerting allows us to respond while maintaining the usability of the network and Internet.
Listed below you'll find more details of what is included along with pictures of our tools in action. If you have any questions or would like to see a demo, please let us know.
Applies To Network Firewalls:
1. Network Security Management
2. Auditing, Monitoring, Alerting & Reporting
3. Intrusion Detection & Prevention
4. Threat Intelligence
5. Incident Response
1. Network Security ManagementIdentify Weak Protocols (Clear Text) & Replace With Secure ProtocolsNetwork Vulnerability Scanning & ReportingNetwork Security Architecture and Engineering Support, Services and RecommendationsVPN Remote Access Setup & ManagementMaintain Security Patches For FirewallsMaintain Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems (IDS / IPS)
2. Auditing, Monitoring, Alerting & ReportingAudit Network Access LogsMonitor Network Device Logs For Malicious ActivityAlerting Based On Indicators Of Compromise (IOC)Identify Active ThreatsIdentify Attempted AttacksReporting Cyber Attacks and Threats
3. Intrusion Detection & PreventionConfiguring & TuningAlerting & BlockingCustom Rule Creation
4. Threat IntelligenceApply Blocking Rules On Known Bad IP Addresses & DomainsIntel Gathered From Honeypots, Honeynetworks & HoneytokensIntel Gathered From Highly Confident Public FeedsIntel Gathered From Active Attacks Against All Customer FirewallsConfiguring & Tuning Threat IntelligenceRisk Assessment & Impact Analysis
5. Incident Response (Remote Technical Support)Respond To Network Security AlertsHandle Incident CasesContain Security Incidents ASAPDevelop & Implement Compensating Security Controls To Mitigate Threats and Attacks